Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 04, 2005

Why Now?

I would guess every blogger has something happen in their life that makes them decide to start a blog. Here is my reason:

She left again.

I think it's impossible to count exactly how many times she's walked away with the true intent of staying away. More than several of these times it was because she was angry or upset with me. But I usually didn't know that until she came back. You see, most relationships (or affairs) you have the ability to hang up on somebody, walk away from them, not return messages, or withhold sex as a way of sending the message you are angry/upset with them. But not with us. This is/was a long distance affair. Thanks to bits generated by these letters, and the ingenuity and foresight of geeks long ago, we have been able to maintain our affair over these 3+ years. Although it sounds like we have an 'online affair', its not how it started, nor is it our choice on how it is maintained. As it is now - 50% email, 30% voicemail, 15% phone, and 5% physical contact. Or more exactly at this very moment in time - 0% email/voicemail/phone/physical contact. Now, the physical contact I speak of is with each other. If I were to mean physical contact with ourselves, then those numbers change. Phone sex, voicemail sex, and even email sex take up about half our time 'together'. Now you have the statistics on us, next I'll talk about what kind of relationship we had. If you're still interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home