Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 07, 2005

Us

Passionate. Intense. Exhilarating highs, crash and burn lows. 30 emails a day. 50 if we're having sex. A normal phone conversation has her panties wet and leaves her dripping most of the day. I get a load of pre-cum in mine and the need to masturbate. Phone sex. Wow! Tough to find the right words to describe that. So Wow! is all I've got. When me met she just turned 30, married 3 years, 2 kids still in diapers. She was not sure if she's ever had an orgasm before. She thinks once. She now knows what one feels like, and no, she's never orgasmed before.

I'm wet just writing this.

1 Comments:

Blogger exile said...

it's always a confidence boost when you know you were the first one to plant that flag.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home