Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 07, 2005

About Me

It's tough to let you know all about me, yet try to keep my anonymity. In my daytime job I'm a professional in an unnamed field. And my hobby - lets say I'm a weekend bartender since what I do puts me in touch with the same kinds of people. And affords me the same kinds of opportunities. I'm 'knock down' gorgeous, hot, attractive, killer bod, killer abs, sexy, and an awesome fuck. At least according to comments I get from other women. I'm way more humble than that, but I don't shy away from flirting with even the most unattainable women. And thats the point of my humbleness, I flirt with alot of - what I consider - unattainable women.

1 Comments:

Blogger exile said...

a smile from a woman who has decideded no is such a victory

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home