Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 07, 2005

Almost There

A reader emailed me and asked that I write a descriptive post about one of the times Sara and I had fucked. I was eventually leading up to that. It's obviously easier for me to remember details and write about our most recent 'session', however that would be like reading the end of a book first. We have managed - in each successive session - to have expanded what we had thought were our sexual boundaries.

Although we met at one of my 'bartending' gigs, distance was a problem (2 hours apart). So we relied on email initially to 'feel' each other out. It was interesting to hear how her side of the night (we met) went, and likewise to hear about my side. We expanded to talking about our marriages but never really talked about what was wrong. What is causing us to become fixated on each other. Next we talked about sex, and that shifted in high gear in just one day. We talked on what we would do to each other when we eventually got together. BTW: During this time she attempted to end things, knowing where it was inevitably leading to. I assured her that the distance between us alone was going to keep this from going anywhere serious. Whoops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home