Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 07, 2005

First Time

So we cyber-sexed some more. For days. For weeks. Then I got a phone call from her. She was ending it for sure now. She's tired of fantasizing about me, dreaming about me. Tired of her pussy dripping down her leg all day, tired of having to change her panties before her hubby came home. Tired of her world revolving completely around us. Just tired of wanting me so much, but not having me. It was put up or shut up time. I set a meeting place, and within 2 hours we met up. She only had 20 minutes before she had to head back home so we didn't bother with a room, we just fucked like wild animals in my SUV. Tinted windows, seats down. My only real vivid recollections of that first time was slamming my cock in her doing it doggy style, she turned her head back towards me and had this look to kill. "FUCK ME HARDER!!!" came out of those soft, sweet, sensitive lips. The fire in her eyes took my breath away. I think just out of fear, I fucked her harder than I've fucked any woman before in my life. She experienced her first orgasm. She cried. She straddled me while I sat down, wrapped her arms around me and continued to cry. I was confused at the time, I thought it was out of guilt at what she had just done. But soon my cock was hard again and I felt her trying to slide it up her pussy. She wanted more and I was ready to give her more. Once I had entered her, she leaned back on my legs. What an absolute beautiful sight that was. A vision I will never forget - seeing my cock deep in her swollen pussy, her beautiful 34DD tits in motion, and once again that fire in her eyes telling me to fuck her raw. I did.

Whew. I'm wet now and I have an urgent need to masturbate. This ones for you Kathy. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home