Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Gone Again

Back for 1 day and gone again. That's a record. Well now I'm pissed because I didn't give her permission to leave. But I'm not surprised, its pretty indicative of our relationship as a whole. She does what she wants and blames me anyway. I had left her a voicemail early Monday morning pretty much echoing my thoughts that I expressed last Friday. I told her I want to continue in the direction we were heading because I finally did see an end in sight. Of course she hasn't heard it yet. Essentially haven't heard from her since last Friday.

But I'm not sure anymore now - she just probably dragged us back onto that rollercoaster we've been riding for over 3 years. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home