Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 11, 2005

Nice

Had a nice conversation with Sara today. After a little teasing on her part, she confessed that we were n-sync* with that control email. She was planning on leaving the same kind of email requesting I do just that. That's the one aspect of our relationship that still makes us laugh. Whether its leaving messages at the exact same time, or formulating ideas, we are always n-sync. But what I was hearing in the background was anguish in her voice. And then came the tears as we were ending our conversation. She said it was nothing and that she loved me and she'll talk to me later. Well that got me thinking again. I really need to end this for her sake. As I commented in a previous post, this last seperation was so different from the others. I finally felt good. My memories of her were all good. And there was no pain. Just that damn ache. But how would I have felt two weeks later? A month later? Years later? I need to think some more.

* A few nights after I had just met her, she went to an N-SYNC concert with some other (30 year old) friends. It became an inside joke.

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I agree. You need to end it -if not for her, but for you or your wife, etc. . .

But, consider the source.

I don't really practice what I preach.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home