Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Log

If you're keeping score:
Thursday Feb 3
2pm - Hour long conversation on the phone. Discussed getting together on Valentine's Day, and also if that should be our last time. But I could tell she was distant, not all there.
3pm - Received my last email from her:
okay Guess you do know me too well. you do know what makes me tick. sooooo hot right now. LOL Just when I think it's the furthest thing from my mind. I need your cock
5pm - Received my last voicemail from her:
I can't do this anymore. Times my world feels likes its crumbling down around me - what I want and what I can't have. I hope you can understand the turmoil that causes within me. ..... I'm gonna do it, and I'm truly gonna stay away. I just need to remember how awful I feel when I'm in it is 100 times worse then when i'm out.
Friday Feb 4
8pm - She retreived email and voicemail messages. No replies.
Tuesday Feb 8
8am - She retreived email. No reply.
Thursday Feb 10
8am - Retreived email and voicemail. No reply.

I feel like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home