Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Its Bad

Ok bad boy what's it gonna be? where's it gonna be? when's it gonna be? Let me know, bad boy.

Oh yeah! I got a hard-on wanting to jump outta my pants! But I kinda feel like that dog that chases cars and finally catches one. What the hell do I do now? If I let things get back to the way things were, it'll just continue to be a vicious circle. But I don't want this to be a game we play. There's too much love between us to trivialize this.

But now she's back. The answer to the blog is yes. And I had so much more to write about us. Especially our 'sessions' together. Maybe I need to start another called "But For How Long?". I could link to it from here and continue this saga there. Only to return when that next time comes along.

I'll start by sniffing the tailpipe, and then maybe licking myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

You could just leave the URL the same, but change the blog title. . .in any case. . .

Well-you threw it out there, now you ahve to come through. . .

This should be interesting. . .

2:32 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Now that I'm thinking about it, "But For How Long" fits for both scenarios. Think I'll just change the title. Thanks.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home