Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 11, 2005

A Small Detail

Since I haven't had much time to tell our whole story, there is one small detail you should know that makes my decision a little tougher. I like awesome sex. I have awesome sex with Sara, but because of the distance between us, her having 4 little kids and a house to run, its not very often. Not very often at all. And this will floor you - only about 10 times in 3 years!!! I need my head examined, don't I? But this brings me to the point I want to make. It's because of Sara that I have not had any other sex partners. Plenty of opportunities, but after I fell in love with her, I promised her that there would be nobody else. I know what you're thinking, why can't I keep that same promise I made to my wife. No answer. But I'm certain that if we do break it off, I will be out hunting for some awesome sex. No doubt in my mind. So you see, in a way, I'm able to curb my desires with Sara around. I am trying to be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

10 times in 3 years??!!! Uh yeah. But things apparently got complicated, didn't they?

I always think the hardest part of a break-off is not having anything to look forward to. No next time, regardless of when it might be. I don't know how Kathy has the strength.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home