Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hate

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T HAVE. I hate missing you. I hate wanting you. I hate needing to be your fuck slave. I hate that your cock raping my ass brings me pleasure. I hate that I want you to take me now.

That's what I hope to hear. That's what I want to hear. It's something she's said many times before. But is that what's waiting for me?

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I think those "hateful" thoughts all the time. . .

I hope the voicemail is. . . .right? Not that I know what would be right in this situation. . .I guess right would be whatever that's supposed to happen. . .

I'll be thinking of you.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home