Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 14, 2005

More Sex

Alright. I've been reminded that I've promised more details on our sessions together. I tried to write about our first time we spent a whole afternoon together in a hotel room, but frankly I'd be making up a story. I do remember very vivid details, or rather highlights of that day, but to give those things cohesion, I need to make up the glue. So instead I'll write about these details in short paragraph form as they come to me. We'll start with the wall. Just moments after we closed the door to the hotel room I had her up against the wall, dry humping her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We slid to the ground - oops. Figuring it was the type of blouse she was wearing, we ripped off each others clothes and I had her back against the wall again as I furiously tried to impale her with my cock. As long as I had every inch inside her things were great, but as I pulled out to pump her hard we were back on the ground again. How embarassing for both of us - I wasn't as strong as I thought, and she wasn't as light as she had hoped. But in a few seconds she saved the moment as she showed me a talent she had. Turning away from me, she spread her legs wide and slowly bending over she grabbed her ankles. Oh my gawd. I needed no invitation to enter her already swollen pussy, and it felt awesome. Because of her being bent all the way over, my cock was rubbing tightly against the back wall of her pussy and I had a wonderful view of her anus. My thumb began working it gently as she moaned at the thought of me invading her this way. As I drove deeply into her I had to make very sure I didn't topple her over. I didn't want another embarassing situation. My thumb found its way into her ass as she coaxed me to go deeper. Soon, and with her shouting "Fuck my ass!!!", I started pumping her full of cum. Damn! I had no desire to cum so soon.

Reading this I realize how clumsy its written. But then again, it WAS very clumsy. Not the way I wanted to start our afternoon together. It got waaay better though. Time to break into the margaritas she made/brought for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home