Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Margaritaville

As I sit on the edge of the bed I'm mesmerized by her amazing bronze body as she pours out the frozen margaritas for us. She places a straw in each glass and walks over to me, a shit-eating grin on her face. As she hands me my glass, she sits down next to me and plays with her straw. With one finger she traps the slush in the straw, withdraws it, tilts her head back and with the lift of her finger releases the drink into her open and awaiting mouth. She does this a few more times, but the last time she leans back a little further and release the ice-cold margarita onto her chest, letting it run down and pool in her belly button. As she had hoped I lean down to drink up the pooled liquid and then run my tongue back up to her chest, cleaning every last drop from her. She continued to drip the margarita on her body as I dutifully licked up every drop. One on each nipple, another dripping down the front of her. I put my drink down and grabbed her arms standing her up. I knelt down in front of her and without a word she released more of the ice-cold sensation down her body, only now it didn't pool in her belly but instead went all the way down to my waiting tongue. Just at the top of her clit. Some of it would continue down either side of her pussy and down her legs, but my tongue kept up, licking up every drop. Soon I was now licking her moistening mound and letting the margarita flow over, and into her pussy. As my tongue parted her lips, and my hands parting her ass, she continued to empty her drink down her body - allowing me to use her pussy as my personal cup. With her glass now empty, I push her onto the bed and on her back and finish my job of cleaning her up with my tongue.* I turn her over and taking my glass I pour the margarita over her back. I tease her and let the coldness set in while I just lick and taste her dry skin. Eventually I let my lips and tongue slurp up the warmed up liquid to her moans of delight. With one hand I part her ass and pour more onto her anus as it immediately runs down and into her pussy. Starting there I use my tongue to clean between her lips and slowly move up to the melting slush that is still on her asshole. Tongueing thru the slush I find her opening and slowly coax it to open up for me. As I allow some of the margarita to find its way in I reach for a strawful again. This time I drip the slush directly into her asshole and watch as her muscle contracts to close up again. Once again I use my tongue to coax it open and drip in more as she starts to squirm in delite of the sensation the cold is causing her. She begins to raise her ass up to my face inviting me to fill her up and I dutifully oblige her. Unfortunately only few drops can find their way in but her asshole is now numb from the slush. With one and then two fingers I invade her with the hope of dripping more into her but by now she is begging me to fuck her in the ass. With one last attempt I insert two fingers and just as I withdraw them I pour the rest of the drink on her ass. She shutters from the cold but shutters even more as she now feels my cock finding its way in. I'm shocked by the cold sensation on my cock but in seconds I'm halfway into her ass and into the hotness. She lifts up on her arms a little so as to guide me all the way in. She turns her head to look at me and I see those eyes again. I now know what the eyes are telling me and before she could mouth the words "Fuck me harder", I was already slamming her head into the headboard with my thrusts. I don't know if it was 10 thrusts are 100, but I do remember unloading so violently into her that my balls hurt. I knew she hadn't cum yet so I continued to fuck her while I was still hard. Soon she was reaching up for the headboard as her orgasm began to mount. I reached around her and pinched her nipples, pulling them out just as she let out a scream as the orgasm took over her body. The spasms were pushing my cock out of her as she continued to press her ass into me. Soon I felt her relax and collapse down onto the bed. I fell on top of her and then rolled to her side. She was breathing heavy as she turned her head towards me, a big smile on her face, and said "Oh. My. Gawd".

*This turns out to be the only time she has allowed me to do oral on her. Other times she becomes embarassed and pushes me away. In hindsight I now see its probably because she believed I was only tasting the margarita - and not her - something she's embarassed for me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home