Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Library.

Today was the first time in well over a month since she's checked in. And yes, it was from the library. And yesterday was the first time I left anything for her to read. My intention was for her to find nothing from me when/if she ever did check back in. I wanted her to feel that hurt, and make her realize that I might not always be around when she comes back. Well yesterday I broke down. I decided I didn't want her to hurt like that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime you post, it comes as a surprise to me that you're still posting. But what I'm curious about is do you have any idea what's going on in HER life these last few years? Do you know what she still looks like, if she's still into the stuff you guys enjoyed doing, if she's had even more children?

I can't imagine holding on that long. I would have to let go and move on, and just trust that fate would bring us back someday if it were right.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you get out of this? This isn't a relationship, it's a game. What is driving you to continue playing?

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home