Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Locked.

I locked the account. I wish I could tell you I had an epiphany and found my way through this. But that's not the case. It was apparent she didn't want me to lock it, so I did. But I honestly don't expect this to shock her into coming out of hiding - which she can do simply by emailing me from another account. Instead, I can only hope. As I told her in my last email to her, I realized I don't need to hang around while I waited for her to come around. She knows how to find me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that you are ok.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Has she been looking?

9:44 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Once I lock the account, I'd have no way of knowing if she's been looking. In the past when I locked the account, she would either create a temporary account just to email me, or she would send me a text message to call her. I havn't heard from her either way.

I know she was going on a family vacation this month. It's possible this was the week she's gone. And I would guess she'll try to ride the 'family' feeling for awhile afterwards.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home