Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, May 10, 2007

No Show.

Guess I was stood up. Then again, it can't be if she doesn't know that I knew that she knew about the meet-up. Make sense? Lol. What was surpising to me was that she was into email as early as 7, and was in often through the morning. Re-reading some of the emails. Was she finding her resolve to stay away by doing that? And just when did she decide she wasn't going to meet me? That morning? Does it really matter?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'm sorry she didnt show. Maybe something came up???? we always want to believe it was something than to belive that it was their decision to cut all connections with us, I guess it hurts less. No?

10:47 AM  
Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

Not knowing is the worst part. I finally ended it with 'him' and still think about him but the drama is gone. Do I miss him? yes. Would I talk to him again? Probably. But he hasn't reached out to me so he made it easy.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home