Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Should Add.

I should mention that before she left she mentioned that her husband was replacing their computer around Christmas. And that she hopes to use that opportunity and not 'taint' the new computer by logging into our email anymore. She tried this a few years ago the last time they upgraded their computer. After a month or so, she would start going to the library and check from there. Soon after, she 'broke the seal' at home. So....... it could be awhile, she does have amazing willpower when she can keep her mind to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

thanks for the update. Over a year and a half is a loooonnnngggg time to not see each other. It seems like the feelings must be pretty intense for both of you to keep hanging on in some form for each other. You guys couldn't even have a game plan for being together in X number of years?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

I have been wondering what is new with you. Are your feeling for her just as strong as they always have been?

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand how things can drag on for so long. I have a somewhat similar experience. A week ago today, I did something I never thought I would do - I deleted the email account I had used from near the beginning of my extramarital affair...all the emails, pictures, everything we had secretly shared, it was a timeline of sorts since 2002...I would catch myself reading old emails and it never made me feel good, only...lost & hurt. So, 2008 brought a new resolve for me. I am done living in the past. I decided I did not need the emails and pictures to remember - and by finally letting go, I might actually begin to forget him and heal. It has not been an easy week, but I am trying...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home