Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day

On V-day I opened up the account and left her an email. Yes, she checked in from the library again and we exchanged a few emails that day, and again on Saturday. But she's disappeared again so I've locked it up. Her birthday is in less than a month - will probably do the same thing on that day.

Oh, nothing new was said - just the same old reasons, but she did make clear once again that until I'm ready to take the next step, we will not be meeting up again. Then adds "Of course you have to first convince me to take that next step".

1 Comments:

Blogger Trueself said...

At this point, just what are you getting out of this non-existent relationship? Is it just the continued communication you crave? I know you've said you don't intend to ever leave your marriage for her so I'm really not sure what either of you are getting from it at this point.

When do you get to a point where it isn't worth it anymore?

BTW, no judgment meant here at all. I'm just trying to understand it from your point of view. Maybe I'll learn something that can be applied to my own life.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home