Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Sunday, May 25, 2008

She's been back for awhile.

I've been meaning to post for some time now but just so damn busy. She's very much back now - more than she has been for 3 or 4 years. She even admitted her 'wall' hasn't been this down for that long as well. We're constantly trying to find a time to see each other, but no luck yet. Of course, past history should dictate that I shouldn't get my hopes up. I know it won't take much for the 'all or nothing' to kick back in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that she is back, in whatever capacity. Maybe things will work out for the two of you to meet again soon. The guy that I mentioned in my last comment I had not seen for four years until a year ago. Not that he had not asked to see me but I knew what would happen if we ever met again alone. And sometimes it does seem torturous to see him but not be able to have him but whatever time we have is coveted, as I know your time with Sara is.
Your blog has helped me so much that I decided that it might help me for me to start my own. Thanks for sharing something so personal.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home