Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Checked In

Yesterday morning she checked email. But not voicemail. As I mentioned before, these are accounts that are just for us. I've been asked what type of messages I leave her. Usually the first messages are just stupid little things - things that I've been meaning to tell her, or couldn't find the right time to tell her. Just thoughts I want her to carry away with her. Afterwards, the messages just become therapeutic for me. Just a place to dump how I'm feeling at that time.

But not this time. Here is the voicemail that is waiting for her.* It goes something like this:
Our next time together you'll become my sex bitch, my fuck slave, I'll throw some money on the dresser so you become my dirty little whore as well. I'll tie your arms down to the bed and plunge my cock into your pussy and fuck you until it becomes swollen. Then, without warning, I'll ram my cock up your ass and rape your asshole raw. I'll hear your screams of pain turn into screams of ecstasy as I violently unload into you - giving you the ultimate cum enema. Then I'll untie your arms and turn you over so that I can softly kiss and lick your bloodied asshole until I have to leave. But I won't be gone. For days and weeks, each time you walk, sit, or shit, I'll be there. I'll be that wonderful pain in your ass. Pick the time and place.

*I have stated before that each time we have gotten together we seem to expand the limits of our boundaries sexually. We were headed in this direction.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

Do you think she will comply?

11:02 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I'm sure those words will stir up the juices in her, but depending on where she's at in her mind, she might have enough control to suppress any desires.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home