Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 18, 2005

Clarification

I got several emails from my request yesterday (for a woman to help me divert my lust away from Sara). I need to make one thing clear to those that thought I'm being a real dog for even thinking up that plan. That was not an excuse I formulated in my mind in order to justify cheating on yet another woman in my life. Sara has actually begged me several times to find somebody else. During her bouts of insecurity with me, she would be convinced I only want her for the sex. Now come on, 3 times a year is not what a guy looks for when he's only after sex. But her ulterior motive is also to cause a situation that will anger/hurt her enough that she can walk away and never look back. Of course that means she will hate me for the rest of her life, and any thoughts of me will be painful ones. That's not a guess on my part, she's actually told me that a few times.

To the others that wanted to take me up on that, I really need to know where you live, I'll need a picture, and throw in a description of what I could expect during an afternoon with you. Maybe I should post a real Personal ad here so its clear what I'm looking for. But location and attraction are first and foremost. Keep in mind that attraction has alot to do with sexual attitude as well. I'll be anxiously awaiting your responses.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

Sara is right. It would be so much easier if you hurt so she could walk away hating you. It's the coward's way out (one that I dream of as well)-but it's easy

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Dude, with only 60 hits a day, it's gonna take you a long time! Try adultmatchdoctor.com, adultfriendfinder.com, or collarme.com (if you still want D/s play) if you're serious.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home