Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Shower

After the margarita sex, and after relaxing in each others arms, I felt the first of the margarita needing to vacate my body so I excused myself to go pee. As I went into the bathroom, she had followed, gave me a hug and asked straightfaced "will you pee on me?" We had joked awhile back about this but neither of us were really serious. Or were we? My answer was "you first". We got into the bathtub and as I laid down she squatted over my cock and just looked me deeply in the eyes. I was getting a hard-on just from her eyes and soon felt a wonderfully hot sensation overtake my cock and start to saturate my balls. It was hotter than her mouth ever was, and hotter than her pussy. I started to masturbate as she did this and after about a minute her stream ran dry. It was my turn. Now us guys are pretty used to having a morning woody and really needing to pee, but try having a raging hard-on, and an unbelievably sexy woman begging for you to piss on her. I had to totally block eveything out just so that I could relax enough to get a stream going. Soon I was hosing her up and down her pussy for awhile before I started to direct it up her body. She started to motion with her eyes and tongue and I knew what she wanted so I directed my cock right at her mouth as she let the stream hit her all over her face. But none directly in her mouth. She was starting to squirm as I finished and before the last drops fell she had my cock in her mouth, sucking more drops out of me. I don't remember much after that but I do remember it was the most awesome sex I ever had in the shower. And the water wasn't even turned on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home