Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oh

Forgot to mention that she had retrieved voicemail very early this morning. But left nothing. What am I putting her through? If she's 100 times more miserable with me in her life - as she keeps saying, why does she still check in? There was a time that we were additcted to communicating to each other. 20 or more emails a day along with several voicemails. 24/7. But its been almost a half year since we finally broke that addiction. What could it be then? The sex? I realize I don't have to be that good, only better than her husband. But the opportunity for us to get together is so few and far between, there's no addiction to that, only an addiction to the 'desire' for it to happen. What am I not seeing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home