Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 17, 2005

On to something

I've been having a small offline discussion with Kayten about the voices in her head ;) and I've come to realize that its my lust for Sara that is stronger than my love for her. Why is that important to me? For two reasons. First it answers the question of 'If I really love her than why can't I do the thing that is best for her'? And second it explains why - and this one bothers me the most - if I really love her - why I have been recently looking for somebody else to get down and nasty with. Those reasons work hand in hand. If I can divert my lust for her to lusting after somebody else, then my love for her will allow me to let her go. Simple. I hope. Any women interested in helping Sara out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home