Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 18, 2005

Stats

I finally took the time to look at the stats on who visits my blog. It appears I'm now averaging about 60 hits a day with 15 of those being very regular readers. To you I want to thank for visiting everyday. Considering that I don't have much in the way of insightful comments to make, and I'm just generally doing a mind dump here, I'm guessing that there is some aspect to my situation that you might be relating to. So, if you care to share your story, or have a blog about it, please share it with me via email. To the several of you that have done that already, don't be a stranger. For only being here for 2 weeks, I'm very very happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home