Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Wait

This morning she finally retreived that voicemail I left 5 days ago. But no replies from either email or voicemail messages. That's a good thing if they angered her - keeps her from sending me a message she might regret. Now the wait. And what's my next move. Ok, that's actually my next move - to wait. Now the anxiety has kicked in. The doubt as well. Will she see this as a game, or as a new direction? I was able to listen to that voicemail since she's retrieved it now. It scared me. I sounded more angry than controlling. I don't feel either right now. I just want to wrap myself around that finger of hers again. That's such a great place to be when she's hot, horny and wanting me. She's still in her nightshirt, sitting in her leather chair, one foot propped up on the desk, the other on the printer stand next to it. Her hand massages her breasts, pinching her nipples as she glides that finger up and down her moist mound. Following that crevice as it slowly seperates for her, we dive inside and swim in her juices. This is where I take over. This is when I take control. Now is when she's totally mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home