Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

5 Times

That's how many times Sara checked in yesterday. But left me nothing. That's very unusual for her. After the third time she checked in, I felt she was needing to read something from me so I left her an email. Just small talk, but I did end it with saying how bad I needed to fuck her. But nothing back from her, which means she didn't do her assignment either. This was the assignment I left her:

Right now, go into the bathroom, remove your pants and squat down. using two fingers, fuck yourself till you cum. for the rest of the day do this everytime you have a sexual thought about us that lasts longer than a few moments.

Before you go to bed, tell me how many times you had to do yourself. then do yourself once more in bed.


So, I'm back to weaving my spider web, trying to lure her back. I'll need to look back and see where and why I've stopped trying to end things. But that's the furthest thing from my mind now. So in deference to Kayten, I'll come up with a different subline for my blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question for you.. How do you still have feelings for someone you hardly see or spend time with? is it because you still communicate so frequently? DO you find your feelings for her dwindling or intensifying? I'm not talking about sex here, just the emotional..

11:31 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

"How do you still have feelings for someone you hardly see or spend time with?" It's a question that I've been trying to answer in my mind for the last couple years. I have no idea how its possible, but my feelings for her are just as strong now. They haven't dwindled and feel as if they intensify over time. A better question might be - would these strong feelings have lasted this long had we had the opportunity to meet up much more frequently. And if this wasn't such a rollercoaster of a ride, how exciting would things really be.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home