Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Busy Week

It's been a busy week, and not looking much better. Only update I have is that I did drop an email to her asking if she set another date yet. She did check in last night, but didn't read the email. ???? I'm guessing she doesn't want me to know she checked in. It doesn't take any snooping on my part to know this, the current email system we use is an internal one and it tells you if your message was read. It also tells you the last time the person logged in. She must not know that.

Once again, I'm sorry for not having much, I do have alot about us to share. But no time right now. And my stats show my readership dropping off because of that. Oh well. I just hope you come back once in awhile to get caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home