Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, April 04, 2005

Great Vacation!

As is all of them. Don't have much time right now, so I'll keep this short. Left her nothing for (so far) 10 days. But she sent me these two emails the middle of last week that I just read this morning. You explain them to me.

1st one:
almost there... finally!! 11 more lbs to go...til.....100 lbs.
since you don't like skinny this should work out just fine. LEAVE!!
you wouldn't recognize me. it's almost to point where i don't recognize myself. catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror & find myself double taking.


2nd one:
btw. if not mistaken remembering you saying skinny & big boobs aren't attractive. i've managed to unfortunately or fortunately (haven't decided yet) hold on to my DD.
so i guess we'll just meet up in public with families, then you can see that you are no longer attracted to me in any way, shape, or form (no pun intended) and this can be over once & for all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So angry and spiteful...either a reaction to your disappearance or a battle within herself to reluctantly do what is "right"...

How do you feel?

8:06 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Not sure how I feel. Yet. It was easy keeping my mind off of her while I was on vacation. We'll see if I can keep that feeling going for awhile longer.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home