Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 24, 2005

She Knows

I don't understand. She has not checked in since she gave me the disappointing news on Tuesday morning. I'm doubting her excuse now that she's disappeared. This was by far the best opportunity for us to end this the right way, and she instead bails on me. Does she know I'm going on vacation? That would fit in perfectly since she has always refused to get together with me until after I come back from one. Her reasoning being that I'm always less attentive to her after one of our rendezvous. And couple that with being on vacation - she doesn't think she exists in my mind during that time period. Although she knows that I always go on spring break, I did mention about a month ago that we wouldn't be going because of money issues. But she also knows, that had never stopped me before. Her common defense against my family or wife-only vacations is to disappear instead. But I'm just not convinced that's whats going on. There is one other explanation. We had a brief exchange of words* via email Monday night where my reply was intented to make her obsess (a little) about the intended meaning behind said reply. Its just a knee jerk reaction - she pisses on me, I piss back. It's very possible she obsessed more than I intended. But I don't regret saying it.

*The exchange was as follows:
Her: "Promise me that you will NOT LEAVE ME ANY E-MAILS! That shows you are weak, vulnerable. Can't stand that...very- not attractive."
My Reply: "lol. if you only knew"
Her Reply: "what exactly does that mean? 'if i only knew'? second thought. don't answer that. i don't want to go there. not today. not tomorrow. not next week."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home