Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 25, 2005

Booty Call

After reading Bad Girls post about "bloggers syndrome", I realized I had just been inflicted as well. There was something I proposed to Sara that I wasn't sure I wanted to share on my blog. It's damning evidence that shows that I really don't want this affair to end. It was an affirmation of something I suspected, but I didn't want the scrutiny that might come with it. The idea came to light soon after our phone sex on Monday. My proposal was this:
Whenever she was too stressed and needed the relief only an orgasm will bring her, she is to contact me for phone sex. No talk about anything else. And if that need is for a personal visit, the same thing, She contacts me with a time, and I'll arrange to be there. And once again, no talk about anything else. She said she was very intrigued by the idea, but that its important that only she contact me. So what's new with that?

Do I think that this is something I can live with? Not really. It all depends on the conversation in between and afterwards. A connection needs to remain. But the ups and downs need to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

The conversation in between and afterwards??

Didn't you just say ( 4 line prior) that there would be no talk about anything else????

What am I missing?

And-the ups and downs . . . from my personal experience-that is the nature of affairs. They are unlikely to disappear unless the relationship disappears.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I understand when you say the conversations in between. It's a risk you're going to take. Usually, booty calls are with no emotions attached...won't work. BUT, yes, it sounds like an attempt to keep her around somehow. :S

The ups and downs sound like the result of the guilt she may feel. :(

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home