Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Maybe

Maybe.....

you could have already had the hardest fuck of your life.
your aching pussy being kissed and licked to soothe the pulsating pain afterwards.
a plug filling your ass keeping in the hot cum left by my raw cock.

you could have been tied up against the door as i fucked you deep with your new dildo.
tongue halfway down your throat.
hand twisting the pins i had clamped on your hard, red, nipples.

maybe. but not today.
but someday.

you could have had my cock deep down your throat already.
working those beads deep up my ass.
waiting for word of my impending explosion.
so you can rip them out.
and swallow every drop that gushes down the back of your throat.

you could have. but not today.
today i'm wiping that cum off my stomach.
wasted again as i can still only wonder.
of what could have been.
today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home