Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Silence of the Wolf

You know, I've been chewing on those emails for most of yesterday, and I'm still confused. For all intents and purposes, I've left it pretty clear with Sara that I realize this is over. Yes, I did leave an open door for her to walk back through, but at the time she wrote those, I hadn't left any messages for 6 days. Yet she still felt the need to prove something to me. I don't know how many times she's checked for a response while I was gone, but I do know that since I've been back on Sunday, she's only checked in once. I'll just continue to lay low for awhile and see what develops. I've been silent for 11 days now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home