Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Great Weekend

**UPDATED BELOW**
It was a beautiful weekend but I was having trouble enjoying it. Sara hadn't checked in since last Wednesday and I was becoming really pissed at her. Actually it was probably because I was pissed at myself for not being able to enjoy the weekend. Yes, all outward appearances showed things were normal with me, but I couldn't help wonder what she was doing. And I'm pretty sure she was putting herself thru the same thing. That's what got me so pissed at her. She's putting us both thru this. But, she did finally check in on Sunday night, but left nothing. I decided to leave her a message Monday morning with an assignment. Its something sexual in nature. If/when she goes for it, I'll then share it with you. But now I'll have to wait until she checks back in again. Or should I say, 'if' she checks back in. There is no doubt that its my stubborness that carries me through these down times. I'm not exactly sure where/when I abandoned any effort to end things, but I have no desire to at this time.

**She checked in and read her assignment this morning. She then checked back at noon as well which probably means she ignored it the first time she read it, but now she is possibly interested. If she follows it, she should be sending me a message before going to bed tonight. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't want to say what the assignment is?? I keep wondering, or maybe you're just waiting to see if she does it...sexy, kinky, love it!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh duh, re-read the entry and of course you said you were waiting for her. Damn! The curiosity grows!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home