Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fallen Through

The perfect plan has come apart, I just got the word. Sara's husband has been on jury duty, but only on Mondays and Tuesdays. Last night he had informed her that he also has to check in this Wednesday*. Thursday is not an option for us. There goes an absolutely perfect opportunity. I am so disappointed. And now I've got to somehow deal with going away on vacation next week without disturbing this good balance we have right now. Impossible. Absolutely impossible. I need another plan.

Added Note: Also was updated on her husband quitting his job. He had given them 3 months notice so that he can see a project to its completion. However, he intends to use up all his vacation time as well.

*2nd Added Note: If husband has jury duty, that creates the possibility he might be home when she gets home. Not a good thing. She'll be an obvious nervous wreck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

I thought she was getting a sitter for the kids (requesting $40 from you to this end), so I'm confused again. Oh well, status quo for me.

11:36 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll answer that with a note to this post.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home