Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 21, 2005

Right Place

It went very well. After we both came, we just listened to each other breathing until we both were relaxed. We then said bye and hung up. Sometimes the best communication is none at all. If it goes this well on Wednesday I will be in the right place to do my part in walking away. Some might ask how that's possible after having mindblowingly awesome sex. I can't explain it either, just that it doesn't happen enough to be addictive. Sara is what is addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home