Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, April 14, 2005

She's Back

She's getting ready for a trip out of town with some girl friends - not the same girls as the last time - and felt the need to update me on things. She actually first responded to an erotic story I sent her. Later I asked her about the 'assignment' and added another one for her to perform during her flight out of town. Her response to that was something like "how about if i just sit back, close my eyes, and just think about them. :)" She's very excited about leaving her husband with the 4 kids for this long weekend away, and wanted to share it with me. I told her to check voicemail while she's gone and I'll have left her another assignment for her to perform before coming back. I'm not sure what that'll be yet, but since she's been bi-curious lately, and she'll be partying with some (probably) drunk girlfriends, it'll be something along those lines.

Considering she needs to be at the airport by 1pm, has 5 loads of laundry to do, still needs to finish packing, still take care of 4 little kids, but manages to make time to come online a few times, I'm pretty sure where she's at right now. That's a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

At one time I was going to keep changing the name of my blog to reflect whether she was back or not. But since she doesn't stick around for very long, it's not worth the effort. However, I did change the description of my blog.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home