Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, June 05, 2008

And.....

....she's gone. It took an incident with her babysitter to get her back to sole searching. Her babysitter made some bad decisions and is now paying the consequences for it. Sara feels her bad decision(s) aren't much different and she should get back to doing the right thing and walk away. It's very obvious from her last message to me that she is not 100% resolved to doing this - just that she feels she has too. Really not much difference other than she may find herself back sooner without enough resolve.

It was a wonderful few weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Captivating said...

Sorry she has gone again but judging from the last time she was back, it won't be long until she is back again. As hard as she may try and as much as she knows that it is the "right" thing to do it does not seem that she is capable or willing to walk away permanently. She loves you and she loves her family too. Even if you were to decide to be with her only I don't believe she could walk away quite as easily as she may think that she could. Why can't we (including myself here) be happy with what we have and realize that what we have now may be best the way that it is.

3:54 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Thanks for stopping by. I tried to view your blog but get nothing, have you posted anything yet?

I agree, she'll be back soon. I know that, judging from her last message she sent, because it was a list of reasons, including never having time to check in because kids (now old enough to know if mommy is hiding something) are around all day. All very legitimate reasons, but none are enough to keep her away.

Of course I'm sure this time I'll be eating my words.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Captivating said...

Haven't finished posting yet. I had a blog under a different name but came close to being found out so I had to cancel that account. Would love your comments on it.
Oh, I don't believe you will be eating your words at all. All of those excuses will fade away soon. Just went through that with my lover.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything new?

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home