Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Are You 1000?

I just noticed that I'm about to reach 1000 hits to my blog. Are you the one? My counter is at the very bottom of this page. Let me know. Maybe I'll have a special prize for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Holy shit - it was me (and 1001 when I clicked on comment). Figures; I spend a lot of time reading your stuff and leaving my know-it-all comments!

What do I win? Or maybe YOU should win a reprieve from ME for a while.

11:22 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Congratulations Kayten! Maybe I'll send you a virus or something via email. LOL. Please don't ever, and I mean EVER think I don't appreciate and welcome every comment you make.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything for 1101? I'm just clicking next blog buttons and found your site after the 1000 had past!

1101 is a pretty special number in it's own right. Perhaps a prize like a hearty hello, or a slap on the back?

2:31 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

HELLO! The winner of 1000 got naked pics of me. Sorry. Maybe at 2000 I'll have a prize, stop back then.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Hey, no I didn't! At least not yet! Send, send!

2:43 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

maybe if you say please?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Well, only half naked, tell the truth. But a nice reward nonetheless. Maybe you'll take a little more off for number 2000?

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home