Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cliche'

I was having an offline discussion with Kayten and came to realize that my situation can possibly be reduced to cliche's. 'When you play with fire - you'll get burned' 'You want your cake and eat it too' 'The grass is surely greener on the other side' and so on. Fact is, I like to play with fire, specifically that fire that burns within me. If I let Sara go, that fire goes out. So the obvious is for me to find somebody else that can light it again. And trust me, I've tried many times with wife. She's everything else to me, but there just doesn't seem to be even a spark there.

Unordinarily horny today - somebody stoke that fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Then maybe that's the easiest answer of all. Focus more on finding someone else who won't get as emotionally involved than you currently focus on Sara. Even if it means you might be without good quality action for a little while ... you seem to be used to long stretches in between with her anyway.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home