Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

One Time

You watch me tighten the last strap on your ankle and
now you are completely chained down on the bed. You
look a little concerned as I look into my bag and
pull out some clothe pins. I watch your face as I
apply them to your nipples, not straight on but
sideways. I show you how its easy to twist your
hard nipples this way. But now I pinch your skin
just underneath the nipple and I clamp on another one.
You wince but I don't think because of the pain, but
because you are unsure if there will be pain or
pleasure. I must say I love to see you so vulnerable,
your legs spread so wide, your mound getting so wet as
I work on you. I do this same thing to your
other nipple, and then walk out of the room. I can
imagine this has you confused. How long am I going to be
gone. Where am I going? Am I even coming back? You
strain on the chains to see how tight they are and to
see if you can free yourself if necessary. But they
are tight. Very tight. Soon I return with a bucket
of ice, I remove my clothes and straddle you, placing
the bucket next to me. I place a piece of ice
between my teeth and start to rub the ice on your
chest, your tits and your nipples. You close your
eyes to take in this sensation and don't see that I have
reached into the bucket for another piece of ice. As
I continue to apply the ice to your nipples, you
feel them become very numb. You soon feel a very
unusual sensation between your legs as you realize I'm
working another piece of ice around your swollen
pussy lips. And you gasp as I eventually insert
that ice into you and push it in deep. I do this
several more times, filling you with this torturous
sensation knowing that your hot box will eventually
start to melt the ice. You feel a wonderful sensation
as the numbing cold changes to a cool liquid and
eventually warms to your body. As this is happening
I have turned around and am straddling your face as I
offer my cock to you and you begin to suck on
it, taking it in inch by inch. By inch. As I twist
the clothe pins on your nipples, you dutifully continue to consume
every inch of my cock until you feel me in the back
of your throat. I gently pump in and out of your
mouth as my mouth now travels down between your legs.
I have dreamed many times about tasting your sex but
you have always denied me that pleasure. You gasp in
surprise as I pull out a straw from my bag, I insert
it between your lips and begins to drink the hot liquid
that you've cooked for me from the ice. I soon
finish and dive down with my tongue to begin doing
what has only been a dream for me to do. My tongue
gently licks your lips as I begin to tease you.
Just this sensation starts to drive you wild as you
begin to twist, trying to stop me from doing this.
I grab a pillow and place it under you, making it
harder for you to move, and easier for me to reach
every inch of you. My cock is still in your mouth as
you try now to distract me by allowing me to deep
throat you. It works since I stop what I'm doing and
shove myself deeper into you. You begin to gag but
I don't notice, or I don't care as I push
deeper, feeling myself begin to explode. You must be
suffocating from this because you begin to thrash
around but I'm too far gone to stop now. In an
instant I explode down your throat as you begin to
vomit violently, forcing my cock out at the same
time. You find it difficult to gasp for air as you
continue to vomit, your face almost blue now. Seeing
this I immediately begins to help you get air and
eventually (but what seems like hours) your panic
subsides as color returns to your face. You look at me
with hurt in your eyes, but you melt into my arms as
you can now taste my sex in you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Jesus, did that really happen? Yeah, you are going to have trouble finding someone to replace Sara. If my Dom ignored my warning signals there is no way I would trust him enough to be his sub again. A Dom has to remain in TOTAL CONTROL at all times; he is responsible entirely for the person submitting to him at the time. I'm surprised she didn't bite you.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home