Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Week

It's been a week since she has last checked messages. On Friday it will be two weeks since I've last talked to her. So in the 19 days since I've started this blog, she was back* for only 1 day. This is hard trying to let her go. Each day I feel the things that are/were helping me understand are slowly dissolving away. And underneath this is the anger that she broke one of our rules, so my stubborn side wants to break the other one by calling her.

*I consider being 'back' as exchanging emails, voicemails or talking on the phone.

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

Maybe breaking the rules was her way of breaking the cycle. As long as she was following the rules, then the "rule" of her coming back, like she has everytime in the last 3 years, would still have to be there too.

Maybe (and believe me, I know it's hard) you should NOT break the rules. And let it go . . .

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home