Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 18, 2005

I Wonder

She knows I'm not happy when she leaves without a word. The standing deal we've always had was - "tell me when you're leaving or taking a break, and as long as I can tell in your voice that you're not upset with me - I won't try to call you." I've stuck to it. She knows I will call otherwise, and gets very upset when I do, but she knows how to keep that from happening. Our last talk (last Friday) was a good one (I thought anyway) up until she started to cry just as we were wrapping up our conversation. Should I have tried harder to see what was wrong? Since she was the one saying she needed to go, I didn't want to keep her, but now I wonder. Is she hoping that I call her now? I wonder. I just can't stand the thought of thinking she's hurting because of something I said (or didn't say) last Friday. Does she not like my new-found acceptance to her leaving? I wonder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

These are serious psychological games you two are playing ... it's easy to get very intense when you each have a "real life" that's mundane. But don't lose perspective. Break it, don't break it.

Question: how many people in your life know about her (excluding blog readers, of course)? How many people in her life know about you?

Or the biggest question: why don't you both leave your spouses and get together? There must be a reason ...

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home