Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Correction

Maybe I should rephrase something. In the previous post I said that I was angry with her for breaking the rules. I should have said that the anger comes from the confusion of her breaking the rules. She knows that if she tells me she's attempting to walk away again, and I know she's not doing it because she's upset with me, then I let her go. Otherwise I will call her. It worked 19 days ago. We were in a good place and I had no intentions on calling her. So why did she come back for one day and then leave again? Without a word? Do you get the feeling that she is more okay (in her mind) with me pulling her back into the relationship? That she wants me to pull her back in? That when she comes back on her own she has more issues with herself? Is she now becoming upset with me because I haven't called yet? Do you see the confusion?

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I understand you want to be confused. I tried to explain in my earlier comment about why she broke the rules. I don't know Sara-but it is what I would do. Breaking the rules is breaking the cycle. As long as there are still rules, there is still a implied relationship.

Maybe she came back so she could break the rules.

I get the feeling that you are rationalizing, trying to find excuses to pull her back in, that have nothing to do with what she wants-only what you want.

She knows how to get ahold of you. If she wants you she will call you. I can tell Paul I don't want to be with him . . .but I am always the first person to call him . . . not the other way around.

I am not trying to be harsh. This is just my view.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home