Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 18, 2005

I remember once

I remember once during one of our quickies*, while having that look to kill in her eyes, she took my hand and tried to place it around her throat. I thought she just wanted me to hold her face so thats what I did. Afterwards she seemed disappointed and I asked her what was wrong. Apparently, earlier, she had text-messaged me a one-liner that said 'i want you to choke me'. I never got that message. I wonder who did?

*A quickie for us would be me driving 2 hours one way for an hours worth of animal sex in my SUV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home