Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 25, 2005

Awesome

I know we had just finished another fantastic orgasm. Lying in each others arms, I stroked her soft, beautiful, bronze body. Starting just behind her left shoulder, I would trace the outline of her body as my hand passed the side of her breast and take a deep turn south as I felt the small of her back. I continued up and over her gorgeous ass and then down the back of her leg. Absolutely mesmerized at the beauty of such a wonderful woman. She had drifted asleep for a moment and then as she awakened she climbed back up on me. I was already hard from my hand transversing her body and I had slipped into her easily. She leaned down to kiss me and then while still resting on her hands she stared deeply into my eyes. We continued to look into each others eyes for almost a minute when a smile began to break over her face. I smiled back and just as I was going to ask her why, I felt a hot sensation totally engulf my balls. The sensation continued down to my ass as I now realized she was peeing on me. I can't tell you how hot that made me. While it started to pool around my ass I slowly pulled her face down to mine and I kissed her deeply as I worked my cock deeper into her. I didn't want her to stop, I didn't want that hot sensation to end, but I just had to fuck her more now than ever before. I wanted her to feel my wet, hot balls slapping against her ass so I flipped her onto her back, grabbed her ankles and pumped her fast and furious,. I made sure we both felt and heard my balls smacking up against her now wet ass. Looking into her eyes I saw that look staring back at me. That look, that unspoken word that said not to ever stop fucking her. And I didn't. I held back from cumming just so that I could experience her. Experience every inch of her body. Soon I felt her pussy squeeze hard on my cock as she began her climb to ecstasy. What a wonderful feeling to be able bring such a beautiful woman to such an intense climax. And what a wonderful sight to watch it. Soon she went limp as she drifted into her final stage of her orgasm. I had cum a little while before this time and was softening up. It was my turn to return the favor. As she laid there, I pulled out of her and after a little coaxing I began to pee on her. Her stomach, down to her swollen pussy and back again. With her eyes still closed she smiled, moaned and told me she loved me more than life. I'll never forget that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pissing on someone has always kinda turned me on, more like being pissed on. Gotta remember to bring that up...but not on the bed!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I can't imagine what the maids think after we leave a hotel room. We leave everything behind - lub, condoms, baby oil, rope, unopened drinks, food, pee-soaked mattress (which we felt really bad about so since then we planned on bringing a plastic shower curtain - which will be left behind as well). And of course that one time where it wasn't quite a good time to cum up her ass. That was a little messy. :b

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home