Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lost

Since Kathy's blogsite shut down, I lost the link to a blog that I just started to frequent. Since we all seem to blog in most of the same circles, can somebody help me with this. Its written by a woman who is divorcing her husband, and he seemed to have no problems with it until just recently. He starts to question her if that's really want she wants. Her response was something like calling him a 'fucktard'. Does that ring a bell with anyone? Anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is this one blog I read in which she's getting a divorce. She writes really well but writes a lot and often I'm not able to read it all nor read it from the beginning.

http://privatevivification.blogspot.com
Her name is Kayten.

If that's not it, let me know. Any blogger that calls her ex a fucktard is worth looking into... :D

12:56 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Yes, I know Kayten, but that's not the one. I have to admit this one got my attention specifically because of her use of 'fucktard'. I'd never heard it before, but googling tells me its very much a common word. She was/is very funny.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home