Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bad Day

I feel like this is going to be a bad day for me. I woke up dreaming about Sara. Nothing erotic which is fortunate because the dream left me missing her badly enough. I'm afaid I'm going to try to call her today. And what sucks is that Thursdays are always the day she is home, or at least doesn't have places she has to get her kids too. What that means is that if I call, she'll be there. I already showed signs of breaking yesterday as I drove home from work. No particularly special song came up on the radio, I wasn't even thinking about her, but out of the blue I recalled our last telephone conversation and heard her crying in my head. My eyes immediately filled with tears. At first I wanted to allow myself to cry but I was afraid it would just bring on more aches. I shook it off and switch radio stations.

I really need a diversion today. This is when a hook-up would help immensely.

2 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

WHAT??
I am sorry Single Guy, but I do not agree. For reason I have told Do_in_it before.

Obviously he can do what he wants. But I think strenghth would be best.

Not that I have any of my own.

12:42 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Thanks BG, I knew you would appear on my other shoulder. ;) What's not known, probably because I've never gotten around to mentioning it, is how many times she expected me to pull her back in. It always had to do with how she left things. Its an unspoken game we played - in retrospect - where she can blame me for pulling her back, and I take the blame for it. Even though the only thing I was usually guilty of is being here for her when she comes back.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home