Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Other Half

The voicemail I left her (see previous post) was only half the message. The other half was in an email I left her. In the past, she usually checks voicemail first, then a little while later she'll check email. But this time she has only checked the email. Here is what I wrote:

I think its time I take over now.
I think its time I relieve you of the pressure of making the decision.
I keep telling you how your feelings are out of your control,
so now I will take everything out of your control.
I tell you when you can leave, and for how long.
I tell you when you need to come back.
I tell you when we're going to talk to each other, and
when we're going to see each other.
You tell me how bad you need to suck my cock.
You tell me how bad you need to taste and be tasted.
You tell me how bad you need my cock to fill your ass.
You tell me your need to be punished for leaving me all those times.
You tell me how bad you need to be bad.
Deal?


It seems I'm playing a game here. I've never done that previously when we've seperated - or at least not on purpose. Things are definately changing in my mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

Well it certainly got ME all hot and bothered.

Did she respond to the email?

12:45 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

No response to the email. To respond is to come back, I don't expect that happening this soon. But maybe she's waiting for me to give her permission?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

I find the Dom/sub thing seems to come up frequently in affairs ... I wonder if it's just another facet of living out what we don't get in our daily lives. I can't imagine incorporating Dom/sub into a normal together relationship, and I'm not sure I want to find out.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home