Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 28, 2005

A Problem

Sara always hated my weekend gig. Although initially she loved the attention I would get from other women, she eventually grew to hate it. It just fed her insecurities about me. No matter how much I assured her that I wasn't hooking up with other women, it was hard to convince her when it was obviously there for the taking. So she thought. So I thought as well. Since I've made the decision to look for a diversion, I figured that would be a place to find one. So this past weekend I thought I'd follow up on some of the serious* flirting that would always take place. Now keep in mind, if it was a one-night stand I was looking for (which it's not) this would seem pretty easy to follow thru on. But not so otherwise. Twice during the weekend I was attracted to a nice mature (married) woman and the feeling would seem mutual. But I had soon come to realize - I haven't a clue how to make the next move!! I'm working so I'm really limited on options. And everybody at work knows I'm married so I can't be obvious about it. The rare instance where I do have the occasion to make small talk, inevitably her friend (or spouse) would make their appearance. I'm thinking that I should write my name and email on a piece of paper, walk up to her, tell her I find her attractive while I give her the paper, then walk away. How would that play out in her mind? Any other suggestions?

*It's my job to flirt, but every once in awhile there is a definate connection being made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home